SHOPPING ONLINE - The Best Sites for Fashion
Premier online luxury fashion retailers
• J. CREW Women Men Girls Boys Baby Shoes Wedding SALE
J.Crew’s creative director, Jenna Lyons, has taken on fashion icon status comparable to superstar designers like Donna Karan and Miuccia Prada (“Jenna’s picks,” which are updated monthly on JCrew.com, often sell out).
Twitter J Crewaholics Fashion Blogger - J.Crew’s latest offerings, sales and hard to find items.
• OPENING CEREMONY Opening Ceremony was founded in 2002 by two friends from UC Berkeley, Carol Lim and Humberto Leon, as a place to share their passions for travel, art, and fashion.
• Nasty Gal Founded in 2006 specializes in fashion clothing, shoes, and accessories for young women.
• LAGARCONNE Women Home Beauty Shoes Bags Jewelry Accessories
• ONLY HEARTS Women Bras Undies Sleepwear Slips Tops Tanks
• Land Of Nod Bedding Decor Baby Toys Baby Furniture
• EF Collection Jewelry Rings Bracelets Necklace Earrings Twitter EF Collection
• Sephora Makeup Skin care Bath Body Nails Hair Gifts
Founded in 1970. French beautifying chain and beauty store offers countless products from roughly one hundred brands.
• Beauty Habit Fragrance Bath Hair Skin care Kids
• Heels Womens Shoes
Heels.com launched in October 2007 based on a foundation of love for the most fashionable women’s shoes and the ease of shopping online. Heels.com is based out of Charlotte, NC
• Neiman Marcus Women Handbags Shoes Jewelry Kids Gifts Home
Prada, Gucci, Givenchi, Bottega Veneta
• Net a porter Bags Shoes Lingerie
• Ashley Stewart Women Plus Sizes Tops Bottoms Intimates Shoes
• Oscar de la Renta Jewelry Shoes Handbags Bridal Kids Home Fragrance Runway
• GUCCI Handbags Shoes Luggage Hats Gloves Jewelry Watches
• Chanel Fragrance Makeup Skincare Watches Jewelry
Founded in 1909 by Coco Chanel. French high-fashion company Chanel is known for its elegant attire and accessories, specifically, perfume number five de Chanel, and Chanel Suit. This high-fashion store has a variety of selections, from eyewear to gloves, as well as handbags and hats. There is even a badminton racket from Chanel.
• H&M Hennes & Mauritz was founded in 1946. H&M is second largest global retail clothing store.
• ZARA One of the largest fashion companies worldwide.
• Lane Bryant Catherines Swimwear Tops Bottoms Intimates Active Plus sizes